Mini Intro
    Hey Loves ♥

    tagboard

    Shoutbox
    stats
    web counter
    web counter


    Rest in Peace

    Do you know the feeling .. that particular feeling that arises when you hear the news? That unfamiliar tinge or drop your heart makes . I cannot put my finger around it, i can't really feel. I do not know how to react in this situations..

    Death is an indeed inevitable .. so are the feelings . It may not come now but it will later. Sooner or later it will sink in , you won't be numb anymore. Writing this, my facial expression cannot be read. I myself know that i'm not really feeling anything. I am numb , the news got to me real fast and i wanted to cry. I was in shock , i didn't believe it . no.. i didn't want to believe it.

    Hours has passed and i'm still not sure about what i feel , it's as if he is not gone. It's funny how i am still expecting him to reply my message. I just want to hear his voice saying "its gonna be okay" . I am not a person who deals with emotions very well but typing this.. i'm letting it go.. my eyes are glassy and my heart is aching..

    It's terrible , my words are in a jumble. I'm speechless.. thinking about how gruesome  his death is. I want to be able to know what he felt , how did he cope , his quote was "CARPE DIEM" the urge to live life to the fullest. Oh yes , he was a happy person . He was ALWAYS positive . He had an air in him that made EVERYONE who met him LOVE him. I loved him , my best friends loved him , my sister loved him , she said he was a very trustworthy man . Nevertheless, the thought is still haunting me , i read the news and wondered .. he and his partner ejected from the aircraft , what did they say to each other ? what did he think about ? did he cry ? did he pray ? he hasn't even eaten since its fasting month. He must've been hungry too .. hungry , in pain , lost , thinking about his wife and his six children he left at home.. how are they coping ? are the kids big enough to understand that daddy is not coming home anymore?

    How am i gonna feel after this ? should i live up his Quote? live life to the fullest and don't care about what is going to happen in the future? how am i gonna feel knowing that i won't be able to see him again. knowing that i won't be receiving his messages and calls telling me he's back in Labuan.. How am i gonna feel  knowing that i have one less person who brings me up when im down ? who sticks by me no matter what even after finding out what a bad person/friend i am..

    Wiping away my tears, i've come to realize that Missing someone who you won't get to see hurts so much more than anything. Appreciate everyone in life , even the ones that left you . They come for a reason , they go for a reason .

    The other thing.. the one thing he said to me that haunts me till this moment is.. i asked him "Aren't you scared of living , not knowing when your last day is?" He looked at me and replied "Its already written.. It's all in God's hand. If i were to die today , i will die today.. at least i died a hero and i died doing something i love" Who in the right mind has this kind of positivity ? Him . Jimmy did. I guess thats why Carpe Diem meant so much to him.

    Rest in Peace Aramos Hawkermaya @ Jimmy /Yazmi Y.

    Now you fly to your place in heaven .

    Lots of love ,

    Your Friend,

    Jay.

    "Rest in Peace" was Posted On: 15.6.17 @8:42 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.